IGNITE – THE GRADUATE BUSINESS INNOVATION CENTRE AT UCC
Are you a graduate or are you about to graduate?
Do you want to set up your own business?
Need funding and support?
IGNITE is UCC’s Graduate Business Innovation Centre. IGNITE’s programme provides graduates of any discipline with business start-up support. Funding is provided and all services are FREE OF CHARGE.
- a 9-month business start-up programme for recent graduates
- open to graduates of any discipline from any higher education institution
- located in UCC’s state-of-the-art Western Gateway Building
IGNITE provides start-up funding and FREE:
- Access to further funding opportunities
- Business incubation space in a top-class facility
- Individual business mentoring from leading entrepreneurs
- A comprehensive Start Your Own Business Programme
- Guidance from UCC Entrepreneur ‘Coaches on Campus’
- Regular networking events and access to key entrepreneur networks
- Access to UCC’s academic, research and commercialisation expertise
- Membership of Cork Chamber
- Preferential membership rates at the Mardyke Sports Arena
- A further 6 months free office space at the National Software Centre, Cork
Applicants are invited for the 2012 programme starting in October. Ten candidates will be selected to participate through a competitive process. Applications from groups of individuals are welcome. Apply by 1st June 2012. Details are on our website: http://ignite.ucc.ie.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Miriam Collins, IGNITE Programme Manager on 021 4902823. The confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.
IGNITE’s primary funders are Cork City Council, Cork County Council, Cork County & City Enterprise Boards and Bank of Ireland. IGNITE is also supported by Bord Gáis, EMC, the UCC Food Industry Partnership Board, ICGEE (International Centre for Graduate Education in Micro & Nano Engineering) and INSPIRE (Integrated NanoScience Platform for Ireland) at Tyndall National Institute, CorkBIC, Cork Chamber, PFH and IBS.